Private lessons are quickest avenue towards game improvement. I have individually designed my private lessons to help you get the most of your game in the shortest time frame.
In our first session, we need to answer 3 questions:
- What is the current state of your game?
- What are your long term goals along with a time table?
- What specifically needs to take place to accomplish those goals?
As your coach, I feel it is most beneficial to long term player development for you to understand the learning curve of a golfer or what I like to call, the process of improvement.
Using the newest V1 PRO Sports swing analysis software, accompanied by Trackman IIIe, the most comprehensive radar system and launch monitor in golf, helps us to meet your needs as a player in the most precise manner possible. Trackman III provides us the capability to measure what is happening in the impact zone; from the way the club is being delivered to the ball to how the ball is coming off the clubface. Never before in the history of golf instruction have we had this information. It is truly a radical innovation. In my 28 years of teaching I have never come across a more valuable training tool than Trackman. It now gives the student a precise understanding as to what is happening at impact and why. This understanding will take your game to a new level.
Using the latest V1 Software (pictured below), it is easy for a player to get a detailed look as to how they are swinging the golf club before (left) and after (right).
Using the latest Trackman Software (pictured below), it is easy for a player to gain a 3 Dimensional image of impact.
“Practice doesn’t make perfect, perfect practice makes perfect”
- Gary Player
After reviewing your V1 video analysis and Trackman numbers we will start the learning process. We will hit a few golf shots and quite likely I will physically move your body into the desired positions. By doing this, I will ask you exactly what you are feeling. Once a feeling or sensation is created, it becomes very important you can capture and recreate that feel. Once a feeling is captured you will have the ability to work on your golf swing away from the lesson tee. Without this step you will spend a lot of your valuable time literally getting nowhere with your golf game. I see this happen every day in the range
- Creation of your personalized V1 lesson locker
- V1 video and audio recap of the lesson sent directly to your personalized V1 locker / smart phone
- Trackman IIIe PDF Report
- Drills specifically set for you while you practice
- Access to my student resource and drill archive/library
1-Hour Lesson: $175
10-Hour Platinum Lesson Package: $1295
Juniors (17 and under)
1-Hour Lesson: $115
5-Hour Lesson: $500
10-Hour Lesson: $900
Lesson Cancellation Policy
- A lesson must be cancelled at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled lesson.
- If lesson is cancelled under the 48 hour grace period there is a $40.00 late cancellation fee.
- If you have a series of lessons and you cancel in the 24 hour grace period and I cannot fill the lesson you will have a lesson deducted from your series.
- If you have a series of lessons and I cancel your lesson in a 48 hour grace period you will receive a free lesson.
- Lesson Series expire 18 months from date of purchase.
- To cancel a lesson, simply email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a refund takes place and you are on a series package, the refund will go back to the hourly rate.